This guidance contains important advice for those offering and those receiving help with the delivery of shopping and medication in the parish during the present Coronavirus crisis.
• Both those offering support and those receiving it should maintain the highest level of hygiene by washing hands or using hand sanitizer both before and after contact
• If possible, items should be left at the front door or another pre-arranged place, after confirming that the recipient is able to pick up the items
• Do not shake hands or make other personal contact
• Maintain a safe distance of at least 2 metres Communication
• If possible send a list of shopping required, and/or details of medication (e.g. number of items, address of pharmacy) by email or over the telephone
• State clearly if alternatives are acceptable if the requested shop items are not available
Ilsington Village store
· order via email email@example.com or phone 01364 661788
· Payment via BACS, Cash or Cheque payable to ‘The Ilsington Village Shop’
· Shopping can be collected or delivered
Collected – Your shopping will be left outside the store in a plastic box and named
Delivered – Within a 5 mile radius and times will be arranged with you, and delivered in boxes or plastic bags (these will be charged at 5p per bag)
Liverton Post Office and Store
· Orders are via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01626 821234
• Payment via BACS, Cash or Cheque payable to ‘ Liverton post office and stores
• Shopping can be collected of delivered
Collected – this can be arranged directly with the store
Delivered – Usually on a Tuesday of Friday.
Orders must be received by 3pm the previous day
£1 deliver fee
Goods will be boxed or bagged.